10 Disputed Religious Artifacts

Holy or hoax? Here are 10 artifacts with alleged religious connections. Where else to find All Time 10s… Facebook: http://ow.ly/3FNFR Twitter: http://ow.ly…

25 Responses to “10 Disputed Religious Artifacts”

• Oj Ojj says:

Caps on ” NOAHS ARK WAS FOUND IN ARMENIA THE MOUNTAINS BELONGED TO ARMENIA MASIS YEV ARARAT THE NAMES OF THE MOUNTAINS. AS ARMENIAN AS IT GETS. BOTH NAMES OF ARMENIAN PEOPLE AND KINGS. NOT GOD DAMB TURKEY!

• Billy Mote says:

Half of the Christians claim that Noah’s ark is just a analogy, the other half claim it really happened. Make up your damn minds

• Nelson Moreno says:

They are all the same God , but some have different preachers-messagers from God , such as : Jesus and Moame-Moahemed.Also they have different names.
    Also they have a different view of God , and diferent concept of sin.
    I am agnostic , i dont know much about this , but i recomend doing some search . Look at that prometheus thing , various religions have a common story ,but they those religions are from different regions and time-lines..its kinda weird.

• Hector K - L says:

Well i just wanted to troll… 😛 anyway it’s true that some scientists believe in god. when i said gods i meant every religion. so many religions. even if god exist, which one is he?

• Nelson Moreno says:

Some scientists * But they are loke likely to be agnostic or believe on an another concept of God

• Nelson Moreno says:

The concept of an unique God is still valid , Gods are not.
    Scientists believe in God , because God is not the greek god of fire , or stell , or thunders.
    The concept of an judaico-christian God is very different from the other gods , don’t let the word “God´´ foll you.

• Hector K - L says:

Explain how the god exists

• Hector K - L says:

cow is food

• Hector K - L says:

How do you know that? Are you a god?

• Hector K - L says:

I can’t believe that we live in the 21st century and people still believe in gods. Well everyone can believe whatever he wants, but the religious affairs shouldn’t affect the atheist society

• Derek Loyo says:

na

• Joel Yousaf says:

GOD IS REAL

• Joel Yousaf says:

JEHOVAH IS ONE AND ONLY GOD.JESUS IS SON OF GOD .NO OTHERS GOD IS TRUE….

• Flamin Faux says:

Now, If I may, sir or madam, by your reasoning involving Hitler it seems you are pointing that every monotheistic religion, yes even Islam despite not being brought up thus far, goes by exactly this principal. Was this your intent?

Mind you, I did use the word “seems” I am not accusing you of this, just attempting to clarify.

• shadowthehh2 says:

No Spear of Destiny?

• desihiphop94 says:

“don’t argue with idiots. they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience”

• Ragnaroxian says:

Oh, buh-fucking-huh, what is this; third grade?
    ‘HE HIT ME FIRST! NO HE HIT ME FIRST’

Grow up, your statements actually physically hurt-
    your poor attempt at seeming intelligent through an excessive use of a standard vocabulary was almost as laughable as your statements about an Atheistic, Jewish dictator which regime consisted of an extreme hatred for Atheists and Jews.

• Ragnaroxian says:

Those are the same fucking words, and yeah- my initial response was both childish and ‘immature’, so? Does that make your statements any less ludicrous?
    Go back to school? There is not a single fucking school in this entire world that has recognized Hitler as an Atheist, what the fuck kind of illumination would I gain from re-educating myself in subjects I clearly know more about than you do?!

Notice how throughout this ‘debate’ you have a distinct lack of evidence for your claims.

• raywar3 says:

NO MORE NIKE HYPERVENOM ADS PLEASE!!!

This might not apply to you but it shows on on every youtube video I click onto.

• epicmankid says:

Fuck you cow taste amazing.

• Bob Pickleson says:

Look again. I tried to argue with Ragnaroxian and he called me retarded and to go kill myself.

• Bob Pickleson says:

He used that as propaganda. And you call ME low intelligence? Ha, you’re profile pic depicts an immature brat that tries to mess with his elders. And how dare you tell me to take my own life! Do you not know that your response is childish, immature, and altogether shows what bad character you are? You make me sick. Notice how he said that in a speech. Now, look up the word propaganda. See the connection? No? Too bad, go back to school.

• Kevin Zavala says:

That was Uncalled for…

• Ragnaroxian says:

That is honestly the most retarded thing I’ve read all day. Your logic structure has got to be the most fragile I have ever fucking encountered-
    How the fuck do you even debate with someone with such a low caliber of intelligence.

Just… wow…
    wow.

‘Out of this bate a holy will is born to oppose these destroyers of our existence with all the strength that God has given us and to crush them in the end.’

-Adolf Hitler 1945, February 24th

Please consider taking your own life.

• Bob Pickleson says:

Do excuse me, my good sir, for intruding on this dramatic exchanging of the angry words, but Hitler renounced his Christian faith when he made the Hitler Youth report their parents to the authorities if they caught their parents skipping out on the daily prayer to a picture of Hitler. If they didn’t say “Heil, Hitler!” then their own children would report them. They’d be jailed, sometimes beat. Hitler was no Catholic: he used that as propaganda. He was originally a Jew, actually.