Are there any people who think that Christianity is a satanic cult?

Are there any people who think that Christianity is a satanic cult?
I know about Christians that think that religions like Islam and even the branch of Catholicism are satanic cults. But are there any other people like Muslims or Jews that think Christianity is a simple satanic cult that leads to hell? I don’t think any religion (that I know of) is satanic (except ones that explicitly say so0, but this is just a question.

Note to atheists: You obviously don’t believe in Satan so you don’t need to add your own views.

Answer by godsuncledave
Well it is a cult …and it involves satan.

Know better? Leave your own answer below.

10 Responses to “Are there any people who think that Christianity is a satanic cult?”

• Truth Giver says:

all religions are

• Like it is. says:

Yes, and they’re all retarded to some degree.

• Cookie says:

I think you have Christianity mixed up with Mormonism.

• anthony h says:

yeah, if they tell you it is satanic, it is, many times they don’t tell you, they deceive you, and if it is contrary to the word of God as it is written satan has a hand in it.

• kenga rus says:

I think Christianity is an ignorant cult that really doesn’t get it. Their views are a bit screwed up. As for being “satanic” I would have to believe in Satan to think of them like that.

• TheGoldenGael says:

• JESUS is ALIVE says:

Christ and Satan are enemies so how could that be.
    Cults mean that they don’t allow people to leave or have interaction with anyone outside the cult.
    Christianity that I know, is not like that.
    I truly hope no one thinks that Christianity is like that.

• krazyabouthim says:

These are not seeking God on such things, and learning and getting knowledge and understanding from God.
    All of us can seek and know the truth of this if we seek God and ask. I will not judge them in this. Though I do wish they knew our God here and now, many believe this is not possible. Yet many of us do know God personally.
    It makes me sad that what they learn does not lead them to God and knowing him personally like some do. satanic, no really. But they do not really know God, just about him. I weep, truly, when I think of them not knowing God here and now.
    If you want to know more of satan, read this:
    I hope you understand this. I do not know how much sense it will make to you.
    If you were the devil who would you attack? I would attack the right religion and knock their leaders down. For when people see a leader of religion fall they forget they are just human and blame their religion. So if I can make the leaders look bad no one will want to know or join the right religion and know God. I hate it when people know God it pisses me off. So I attack and blame them to God.
    But if I attack the leaders and they look bad many fall, for they think they are better than that. So they blame the religion not me. Those fools who do not believe in me or God are so easy to lie to. They believe everything I say. I tell them God is bad, they do not seek to know. They just believe me, what fools and they do not even know I am doing this. Bigger fools and now let me tell them I am good and have some follow me. What idiots, they say Christians are sheep. How stupid are these for not even knowing they are worse.
    It is almost to easy, they blame God for everything I do. I do not know if they could make it any easier. And they fornicate cause i tell them to. They think it is them too. what fools. Now they fornicated they can never have a good marriage and I hate marriage. God’s holy union, I hate that. So I want you to just live together. perfect live in sin and not get that holy union from God.
    Now kill that baby you made, yea kill it. then make abortion legal as well. So then you will not need protection. You can just kill it if you get pregnant. And you will save time and money not having to buy birth control or even pick it up. Pregnant just kill it if you are.
    And they still blame God, what a bunch of retards. I am here , I am here. they do not care. Keep blaming God who is good. I know he is, but you believe my lies. so what will I do to you next?
    Get the picture?
    bless you.

• Hallie says:

OMG I HATE PEOPLE WHO ACT LIKE THIS I AM SURE NONE OF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ISLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE IN APGGANISTAN ACTS BAD DOENT MEAN WE ARE ALL LIKE THAT HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IS SOMEONE JUST SAID “I DONT LIKE CHRISTIANS CAUSE OF THE BAPTIST” IT IS SHEIT MUSLIMS THAT YOU GUYS ARE THINKING BOUT!

• dffoot says:

False teaching religions like Buddhism, Hinduism , Islam etc. that have false teachings are ungodly and therefore satanic. There are also false teaching satanic cults like Jehovah Witnesses, Mormons, Scientology, etc. that teach false doctrine about God and God doesn’t take it lightly. Have no fellowship with any of these cults and false religions.

2 John, verses 9-11
    9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son. 10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him; 11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

Trinitarian Christians ( that believe Father , Son and Holy Spirit are three separate entities, yet One God) that are Spirit-led and Spirit= filled and exactly teach and adhere to what God has said in His Word are not cults, as you have asked of people , but they are God’s True Church