Blood Moon Tetrads-Beast System 666 Chip Implant-Antichrist-NWO 2014-17

The Antichrist New World Order is pushing for a false peace that will end in WW3 and implementation of the beast 666 trans-human system. Bio-metrics, RFID, I…
Video Rating: 4 / 5

25 Responses to “Blood Moon Tetrads-Beast System 666 Chip Implant-Antichrist-NWO 2014-17”

• Daniel Wiebrands says:

Transcendence into god like super humans pushed by modern movies to ready
    the masses for the beast tech system of the Antichrist. Latest updates on
    microchip implant coming for you…watch and see…

• Henoch2006 says:

do you have a movie list?

• stella maire says:

Come on people open your eyes they are trying to change you into a robot
    they will control your mind your thoughts if u have one, this is scary they
    can track you on a computer this is not gooood 🙁

• Jakey P says:

this video title is funny ….

• Evil Shred says:

Blood Moon Tetrads-Beast System 666 Chip Implant-…:

• Carlos Rivera says:

humans have no idea how much power JESUS hve the bible say he spoke to the
    darkness and created light he did not even try lol

• Edward Sims says:

Outstanding! What better way to control the masses then by controlling
    their feelings. Another advanced mind control but theres no returning from
    this one. If they turn it off, you’re turned off and will instantly loose
    your will. They can probably control your body, like, keep it alive for
    another host. But not for human occupants pirmarily. Satan has found a way
    for his minions to use human host at will. No longer will they need the
    powers of seduction through images and drugs.

• Jiron127 says:

would someone please get the z fighters so they can find dr gero and
    eliminate him. Trying to make everyone into cyborgs, w/cell being the true
    anticrist. WE NEED YOU GOKU!!!!!!!

• Moyo Mongoose says:

Those pushing for mandatory chip implant need to get a chip implanted up
    their ass.

• stella maire says:

Please Jesus the true messiah come soooon 🙂 and take your bride away from
    this evil world

• IBMikmaq says:

I do not believe in your roman created religion which was based on power
    and control but I respect your message! Thank you for this video it is eye
    awakening! I will never allow any chip to enter my body or swallow any
    google pill! I will head deep into the woods or pick up arms with the
    resistance when forced micro chipping begins

• se7en1976 says:

pointless movie clip after movie clip.. whats your point… derp

• Zaibunisa Mehaboob says:

So how will we survive without taking these implants if they block our
    daily supplies ??

• ts111167 says:

So is Morgan Freeman in every movie ever made? I enjoy your videos. Thanks
    for your work and faithfulness in Christ.

• Trenton James says:

You would only become god like; “NOT GOD”! Jesus is your savior! Believe in
    him, as he believes in you!

• Jillian Eve says:

Stupid phone . Didn’t mean to type ” a God” lol

• John OReardon says:

Great VIDIO god bless

• Golden Sim says:

i still wonder why the majority of humains are so blind and addicted to
    technology

• Christopher Keats says:

I CHRISTOPHER JOHN KEATS HERE BY GIVES MY LIFE TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD.i WILL
    NOT BE CHIPED I,M LIKE MY SAVOR JESUS CHRIST IWILL NOT SERVE THE BEAST
    SYSTEM I MAY BE HOMLESS BUT I DO NOT FEAR DEATH FOR GOD WIL LIFT ME UP I AM
    CURRENTLY BIEN PERSCUTED BY THE RICH BUT THER TIME ON EARTH WITH THERE
    MASTER IS VERY SHORT GOD WILL PORVIDE SHELTER& FEED ME&MY SOUL PRAISE BE TO
    THE LIVING GOD.
    PLESE PRAY FOR ME&MYDOG&FRIEND THANKX GOD BLESS.

• Adam Troake says:

Im 16, why should I want to get a job and earn moeny if I can’t spend it.
    How can we live without this chip?

• Dylan Hribar says:

• Jillian Eve says:

This world is disgusting . I’m just waiting patiently for God to return
    while I’m being traumatized with what this world is coming down too. It’s
    like… Living in a horrible night mare. I’ll try and enjoy my time on
    earth as much as I can , avoiding this micro chip bull shit. God will
    protect me and those who have their faith in him. I wonder if my dream ..I
    had I was sitting on my bed looking out the window and saw a huge face. It
    was a God and things were disappearing from the earth , then I ended up
    floating in the clouds with angels. And woke up after. Makes me wonder if a
    God will return before I move out my house.

• Golden Sim says:

the only way to implant something in me is in my dead body , Never!! and
    never on any of my family members

• Melmelcom says:

What movie is at 8.34?

• Kaya Lou says:

When all of this hapen, really there still the jungle to go and have a
    normal life like a human not like i robot! I though all of this rich human
    where busy finding the immortality pill? but no! they are going for robot?
    not bad! human is not that good itself? God make human too simple? human
    with not single power?? go,go,go human give yourself something the creator
    didn’t give ya