Christians: Going about your everyday duties, do you ever break out in a song?

Christians: Going about your everyday duties, do you ever break out in a song?
Like, lets say, that your kids move out, and go to college, to better themselves, instead of crying, do you break out in a song?
And not a “worship” song either, I’m talking like, singing, when your suppose to be talking.

Answer by = ^_^ =
I think that only happens in musicals. I do sing a lot though…I’m singing along to Anberlin right now lol. Never made up my own songs about daily activities like in musicals though.

Leave your answer below.

6 Responses to “Christians: Going about your everyday duties, do you ever break out in a song?”

• Belladonna says:

I sing all the time…. What does this have to do with religion ?

• in a handbasket says:

I am an atheist and I break out into song all the time, usually Closer by Nine Inch Nails. I will be getting out of jail next week.

• FISH <>< says:

Sure. Sometimes it’s “Every night I rock myself to sleep” by Starship, or maybe something by Guns N Roses.

• jessica s says:

Yes I do , really every one does. but you just dont do it out of no-were. for example if you wantch the superbowl or any of the foot ball games you will see that once they make a goal they do there happy song and dance.( they are happy so they are celebrating it!) or how when you feel happy you sing your favrite song. that is bursting out in to song so if you burst out in to song dont be ashamed or any thing because you are happy and you obiously have a reason to be happy so when you are feeling good : go ahead burst out in to song you will feel so much better after you try it.

• gorgeoustxwoman says:

Only when I am stoned. Speaking of which….. pssssst, err.

• WashoeLisa says:

“The hills are alive with the sound of music…”

OH- uh, sorry! I didn’t see you there…
    *blush*