Jesus is on the Floor

“Whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord.” – 1 Cor. 11:27…

25 Responses to “Jesus is on the Floor”

• Gabriel Alfredson says:

Amen!
    If I could recieve the holy communion of course I would do it on my tongue,

But I have struggels in my life so I cant recieve the communion,

Please pray for me..

• curumba13 says:

I once found about a quarter of a host on the back of the pew in front of me in church, someone had obviously just left it there, it was very sad to see. I rescued it and gave it to a server to sort out. Also, I often see small white bits on the floor at the front of the church, im really worried about them……

• lino paul says:

mee too an alter server, thank you for this video.. May God bless…
    All who watch this video.. please pray that our Father starts an Exposition of our Lord
    in the Blessed Sacrament for our parishioners.. We have asked for a day long exposition at least once in a month… Coz i love my Lord in the Holy Communion..
    Thankyou for your prayers

• QUIEN CUALQUIERA says:

thanks for your information I did not know.

• Mandi Gurecki says:

What is the common acceptable way to hold one’s hands to signify that they wish to receive on the tongue? On this past Sunday, at my “modern” parish, I kept my hands down and folded in prayer, and apparently the priest thought I just wanted a blessing, which made it rather awkward for me. So, did I do something wrong in keeping my hands down or something?

• Maribel Garcia says:

Best video ever

• kolbe1019 says:

Feel free to translate it into German. Then send it to me as a video response and it will show up here next to this one. Thank you!

• Heilige Eucharistie says:

Dear Mr. Kolbe,
    is it possible, that we can make the German translation for this video, so many People in Germany can watch this video?

• andrew ewell says:

Thanks for using your time, talents and voice for our sweet, Blessed Lord Jesus

• Jeanne Holler says:

So beautiful…thanks for sharing !

• The Seldom Seen Kid says:

Amen, sic fiat.

• danumba1drumma says:

This is sooo creeppppyy!! but great!

• Allan500 says:

A beautiful presentation. Thanks.

• Sue Ling says:

Hi

• PureBrideOfChrist says:

My heart just broke into a million pieces

• ReginaCoeliLaetare says:

Tongue and knees!!!! 🙂 When I was nine, I once saw a boy break the host up in his hands before consuming It and pieces fell on the floor. The lack of reverence horrified me, and I still hate how people just take It in their hands with no real care.

• Robin Poe says:

I attend the Tridentine Latin Mass where we receive the Blesses Sacrament only on the tongue. I am allergic to wheat, so I receive only a very small particle of the host. This does not diminish my reception of the Blessed Sacrament in any way. I hope that every time I receive the Blessed Sacrament, it will show a witness to the Real Presence of Jesus Christ in the smallest particle of the host. O Sacrament Most Holy, O Sacrament Divine, all praise and all thanksgiving be ever only thine!

• kolbe1019 says:

It is a prayer that the angel of Fatima asked the 3 children to pray. Oh my God, I believe, I adore, I hope and I love you. I beg your pardon for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not hope and do not love you. I strongly encourage people to look up and pray the prayers of Fatima.

• Lauren May says:

I loved the video. Even though it creeped me out a tad. Can you PM me the prayer that the little girl was saying?

• ImHisBeloved1 says:

This is the video that made me start thinking about receiving Him on the tongue. After watching this I spent some time discerning what He wanted me to do and for close to two months I’ve only been taking Him on the Tongue and I feel so happy that I can respect with so much reverence. Thank you for this video!

• TAPCatholicMind says:

I would take out the “…or check your hands” part. It abandons reverence to receive in the hands. Period. The Church should stop treating “Hand grabbing” as the rule and teach it for what it is…..Receiving in the hands is THE EXCEPTION to the rule, and should be done in exceptional cases.

• Christopher Martin says:

Only bad thing is when people touch your tongue with their fingers. yuck.

• Kirk Ostash says:

I got chills or some would say a confirmation from the Holy Spirit, while watching the video. I once again had to start receiving on my tongue about a year ago. I realized I was unworthy to hold Jesus in my sinful hands and I had to stop disrespecting Him. I pray that someday our American Church will go back to teaching the proper ways of recieving Jesus.

• Janet Sosa says:

WE HAVE TO SHARE THIS VIDEO, WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT !!

• Moritz Strzebin says:

I love this video. Great work! Thank you for that!