Jews + Christians + others, an interesting question?

Jews + Christians + others, an interesting question?
Answer only if ur comfortable answering. thanks

What would u do if Doomsday came and the true God was Allah and he said that Muslims were right, and said he would punish those that tortured muslims?

Please do not say stupid stuff, and ans like a mature person

lets say something like that happens and God says that what would u say to God, n what would u do?

I mean out of all of the religions one of them is right, and if doomsday comes then One will be right and the rest will be told that they were wrong.

Please make sure ur answer makes sence before u hit submit button, and include ur religion (if you have one)

Tnx
OMG. lol, I know u havent’ tortured muslims, lol, but the fact that there are 1.5 million of them killed in Iraq and the number of the widows alone is 1.5 million in Afghan,
i think we in U.S. should have done something about it.

n I know we don’t get the true news about whats going on.

About God forgiving, Here are the reasons U can take advantage of to the first answerer

*It says in Quran that a person with faith as little as an atom in heart will be able to go to Heaven

* A person who has seen good and didn’t try to stop that good thing from happening

* A person that has no knowledge of Islam and dies without any knowledge but is a good person.

* A person with mental disability

* A baby is considered a muslim until puberty or the age in which the child understands everything and can think maturely.

*Anyone that says “I believe in Allah and his messenger Muhamad n 1.24 million other prophets (jesus, moses, ibrahim etc) n 4 books (Quran, bible, torah, zaboor

Answer by 5 Point Messianic Calvinist
I haven’t tortured Muslims, so by your logic, I’d still be good, right?

Know better? Leave your own answer below.

26 Responses to “Jews + Christians + others, an interesting question?”

• James P says:

I’d say oh well and go about my merry way. Luckily I’ve never tortured Muslims so I wouldn’t have to worry about being tortured myself.

Like omg, this is still not an interesting question and your still not making a good point.

• Mαθητης says:

I’d say him… “what good I did not believe you cause I’d keep hatred in my heart.”

• jakesnake says:

I, of course, don’t think that will be the case – but I wouldn’t “do” anything because I don’t torture Muslims or anyone else for that matter.

• Oberon says:

If that did happen, I’d crap on myself and take my place in line to be punished. I mean really, what can one do at that point?

• biro206 says:

“And he would punish those that tortured Muslims” – Well since I have never tortured a Muslim in my life, I would be fine!

Edit:
    Would he be punishing the Muslims who tortured Non-Muslims?

• SMiLE :] says:

I believe that anyway….=)

[[And I know MANY people will ‘thumbs down’ this answer, but I don’t care….it’s my beliefs.]]

🙂

• His Highness Xerxes says:

I would tell the Lord, I regret nothing but Lord give me atleast 12 virgins for one last time…………each beauty from the tirbe of Israel

We know the Lord is Y H W H

• Dagger_SA says:

I think one of the main points you’re missing is that Allah told Mohammed to “Honor the People of the Book” (reffering to Jews and Christians)….

Hence…God and Allah are one and the same. Mohammed was the Prophet for the Arabs, and Islam was never intended for Jews and Christians to convert.

Anyone who tells you otherwise is an illiterate person who cannot read the Quran for themselves and are listening to the twisted teachings of those who misinterpret the Quran intentionally to spew their own poison for their own personal gain.

• Notebook says:

My God wouldn’t say that he would torture all of those who tortured Muslims or any other religious group. He wouldn’t rub it in for sending anyone to hell and he obviously wouldn’t do anything worse. I think he would appreciate that you have faith for something. Most religion have similarities anyway so yea. Oh and I’ve tortured no Muslims so I think I’m good. Just because one is right doesn’t necessarily mean the others are wrong.

• Rossonero NorCal SFECU says:

I’d probably do something similar to what muslims do when they find the opposite is true, brace myself for a brutal eternity.

• cass says:

It pretty much means that he’s the worst god possible.
    Shouldn’t he instead be using his time trying to save those who are muslim instead of punishing the meanies.
    And what about those who are not muslims, won’t they be helped, even if they were never mean to muslims?
    Will they get tortured as well?

• Uncle Tim says:

Well, since I never tortured any muslims or really any from any religion, I guess I have no worries in your scenario. I’m a pantheistic pagan so, I don’t think in the end we’ll find that only one religion is right. Allah exists because Muslims give of themselves to him. Same for Jesus to Christians and Odin to the Asatru etc.

• Mim says:

when Jesus returns all will bow down to him. I can not change what’s in the past but only ask forgiveness for my sin. but I can tell you I will never bow to allah the muslim God is satan in my opinion.

• Dubh G says:

>>Please do not say stupid stuff, and ans like a mature person

You’re hoping.

• A G says:

I’ve always been fascinated with religious dogma’s insistence that their practice is “right” while others are “wrong”. This belief is often considered a sign of “true” faith.

However … if there is an Almighty God, who is omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent and who created man in His image, then it stands to reason that it would be a multifaceted being capable of enlightening the complicated billions He created by taking myriad forms.

God is Allah, Christ, Buddha, the spirits of Shinto and Wicca all wrapped into one.

Though, to properly answer your query, I would say, “Man. I had such high expectations.”

(And I consider myself a folklorist.)

• sopherim says:

well ,i do not have religion , i have relationship with god . i also dont truly believe any one religion has got it 100% correct either . as far as you hypothetical question is concerned , the quran speaks of jesus {issa} and also tells the people of Islam do no harm to the people of the book , meaning Christians, so going by this , Christians would be okay with Allah . but i would have some concerns with the Muslims who do not live in the state of Islam but instead in the state of jihad ….

• Jesus has my soul says:

good thing we do not have to worry about that because that was why Jesus was sent to die for you me and even them, it is just their government won’t let muslims hear the truth… why is it that most of the free world can find their path to Jesus if they want to but muslims can not?

• andrew says:

Ok, I was really cynical about this question before I thought about it, but its really got me thinking. If this happened, obviously I couldn’t really say anything except “I tried to be the best person I could be, I just didn’t think that you followed a denomination” and then I would have to take what was coming to me. Its a scary concept that God would damn people who had nothing but good intentions. I guess this is one of the reasons that I can’t accept the idea that there is only one way to God. I personally don’t believe in heaven or hell either.

• sexi Z says:

that will happen… and to all those ppl who think they didnt torture…..some of them DID add to it by supporting it, assisting the army

• Gembird says:

I’ve never tortured anyone, so I’d be just fine thanks.

“out of all of the religions one of them is right”
    Not necessarily. There could be nothing at all, or they could all be wrong because we’re all too dumb to know what gods are really like, and made silly mistakes like thinking they were humanoid or jealous or non-existent.

I am not religious.

• ariwl1 says:

If when I die it is revealed that the Muslim version of God is the true one, I will acknowledge that it is true. I have not tortured any Muslim people so my conscience is clear in that regard.

I don’t know the specific nature of Allah that is taught in the Muslim faith but I do know this: every religion has their own view of things. Maybe one of them is the “right” one; maybe none of them get it exactly right. But if God is a merciful god than it does not matter.

There is a character in the final Chronicles of Narnia book: the Last Battle. A young boy worships his god Tash, which is thought to represent the Muslim faith, because he was raised to do so and he did faithfully. Now since Aslan represents Christianity that supposedly puts the boy against him, but Aslan says that’s not so. The boy lived a faithful life and strove to be a good just person. Aslan said then that the boy was truly seeking Him and it did not matter that he originally thought Tash was the correct choice. What mattered was his faith and how he conducted himself in life.

So this is how I see it. Everyone can believe what they wish, because no one truly knows what the right answer is. I believe in a loving god and the life and strength of our character is our truth, not which religious affiliation we claim.

• Noor says:

“Did you think that We had created you in play, and that you would not be returned unto Us?” The noble Qur’an, Al-Muminoon(23):115.

Islam is not a new religion, but the same truth that God revealed through all His prophets to every people.

The word “Islam” itself means “Submission to Allah.” The religion of Islam is not named after a person as in the case of “Christianity” which was named after Jesus Christ, “Buddhism” after Gutama Buddha , “Marxism” after Karl Marx, and “Confucianism” after Confucius.

Similarly, Islam is not named after a tribe like “Judaism” after the tribe of Judah and “Hinduism” after the Hindus. The Arabic word “Islam” means the submission or surrender of one’s will to the will of the only true god worthy of worship, “Allah” (known as God “the Father” in Christianity).

Anyone who does indeed submit to the will of Allah as required by Islam is termed a “Muslim,” which means one who has submitted to the will of Allah. Many people in the West have developed the sad misinformed trend of calling Islam “Muhammadenism” and it’s followers “Muhammadins.” This is a totally foreign word to Muslims and unrecognized by them. No Muslim has ever called his religion “Muhammadenism” or called himself a “Muhammadin.”

more about Islam

• Mace W says:

i havent tortured muslims, so am alright .also if allah was the real god i would be very interested in what he makes if islamic fundamentalism and the lower status people with dark skin are giving in muslim countries

• halfadozen1984 says:

First to answer your questions.

1.) Since I have never tortured anybody i’m in the clear
    2.) What I would say is that I tried to follow His instructions in the Bible. Pray for forgiveness.
    3.) Do you mean if only one religion is true and all others was wrong? Be glad mine is the true one. (Prove to me it’s not.)

Answer my question now. Is it possible that all of the “Bibles” from other religions are true at the same time? And we are all serving the True God but with different names?

• freetovoicefor1 says:

There is only one true God of the Universe. He sent his son Jesus as proof to save us from our sins (the ones that satan deceived Adam and Eve with) and those who choose to believe in a false god or gods, will soon find out that they have been off course, God loves all people he created them all. It is satan who seeks to kill, steal and destroy and he will do that by any means, even false gods and religions to keep us from the truth, because when we know the truth, then you have the power you need to fight him,(satan) he lives on lies, deception and false images of material things in which he demands us to bow to and serve. God is spirit why would he manifest himself in a statue the cannot talk or speak? He knows how to talk to his children and if you listen you will hear him every time. When the “end of the age” as the Bible calls it comes, The children of God will know the truth and the and the truth has set them free and they will be ready. Standing on truth,righteousness, power and love.

• scotty_84116 says:

When we had Prophets and Apostles there was no question about what was right. They have been restored (mormon.org). Isaiah 19 says that Egypt and Assyria would come to Christ and would reign with Israel. Jews will accept Christ when He stands on the Mount of Olives and shows them his hands and feet where He was wounded by his friends (Zach. 14:4, D&C 45:52). Allah was an Egyptian Moon God and that is why Muslims have a crescent on their turbans.