Joel Osteen Says Jesus Christ is Not the Only Way

New video:

ATTENTION NON-JUDGMENTALISTS! PLEASE READ THIS: For Osteen not to say that the unbeliever is on his/her way to burn in hell for eternity, when the vast majority of Larry King’s viewers are unsaved, atheists, heathens, etc., is one of the most egregious sins a so called ‘man of God’ can commit. To say that Jesus told us not to judge another person’s heart is an out right lie. Jesus said that “every tree is known by his own fruit.” Luke 6:44; “for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.” Mat. 12:34. Jesus told us to “judge righteous judgment.” John 7:24. “Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.” 1 Tim. 5:20. Jesus said, As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten:” Rev. 3:19. John said, “Beloved, now are we the sons of God,” 1 John 3:2. Paul said, “But if ye be without chastisement… then are ye bastards, and not sons.” Heb. 12:8. Jesus said to “repent.” Rev. 3:19 This is not ‘condemning’ a person (Heb. 4:12). When Jesus said, “Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?” Matt. 23:33; and when Paul said, “thou child of the devil,” Acts 13:10; and when John said, “all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire” Rev. 21:8; they were not condemning anyone! They were warning us! Osteen is a motivational speaker who is using the name of Jesus Christ – “supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.” 1 Tim. 6:5 “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” John 14:6 “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” Acts 4:12 “For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;” 1Tim. 2:5 “He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.” John 3:18 “He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.” 1 John 5:12 “Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.” John 10:7 “He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.” John 10:1 “And the LORD said… Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.” Ex. 32:33 “He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life” Rev. 3:5 “And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life”. Rev. 22:19 “And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.” Rev. 20:15 “This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.” 2 Tim. 3:1-5 “I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.” 2 Tim. 4:1-4 “Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.” Rom. 16:17,18 “He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches;” Rev. 2:7 “I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first. Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee,… And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.” Rev. 2:19-23 “For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.” 2 Cor. 5:10

26 Responses to “Joel Osteen Says Jesus Christ is Not the Only Way”

• utfsal says:

1 Thessalonians 5
    12 Now we ask you, brothers, to respect those who work hard among you, who are over you in the Lord and who admonish you.
    13 Hold them in the highest regard in love because of their work. Live in peace with each other.
    19 Do not put out the Spirit’s fire;
    20 do not treat prophecies with contempt.
    21 Test everything. Hold on to the good.

Isaiah 8
    20 To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, they have no light of dawn.

• mysty0 says:

Allah Akbar Assalaamu ‘alaykum.., there is only ONE God and Yehoshua is his name :)

• mysty0 says:

I just wanna say that my God is a happy laughing God who rejoices day and night in my heart that I am his and I worship him day and night and study endlessly that I may know him better

Its a fair trade off., for any atheist who cant understand why someone worships God., just know that he fills my heart with peace, love, joy and health day in day out and he never grows tired of rejoicing in me.., infact I think Im getting the better end of the deal when I really think about it :)

God is Love!

• keblack2009 says:

@BLLGeaslin – but what Jesus did on the cross is just the first step of learning what God has for you. Why do you think God gave all the information he gave to Moses in the Torah? Why do you think he taught Abraham how to have complete faith in him? the Covenant was to connect Gods people to him, the Laws were to teach them what God wants for them, and Jesus resurrection is to bring them to the spiritual connection that was last with Adam.

• keblack2009 says:

@mysty0 – I agree, not sure why, there is so much to learn about God, and when you focus on just one part, you miss so much of what God has for you.

I did read your profile, I like that you are open to looking at all kind of things. Its how you learn. And you are right; I don’t think I have much if anything on mine. Just recently I have been on more, but I just never got around to writing anything on it. If you have questions though, ask. I have nothing to hide.

• BLLGeaslin says:

If your faith is not placed solely in Christ’s Finished Work on the Cross, then it is in the wrong thing. 1 Corinthians 1:23 says But we preach Christ Crucified.

• mysty0 says:

Please accept my friends request., people like you are who I am trying to meet

Well if you read my profile you should realise my stance.., I am a christian in the respect that I am a disciple of Christ but I dont congregate in these houses of false worship

I really want to meet Jews like you so that I may learn the Judaic tradition and Laws and Customs.., Christians have forgotten basic Law which without is what has caused the looseness we see today

• keblack2009 says:

@mysty0 – and for the last part, yes and no. yes I do point out a lot of things the Christians do, but I show why what they are doing is wrong according to what the scripture says. And if you wonder how I know what the Christians think, I was raised as a Christian and learned what the Christian church taught before I started learning the Torah and Scriptures like a Jew. So I look from both sides of the same coin.

• keblack2009 says:

@mysty0 – yes, I am a Jew. But before we go into the long thing about me being a Jew so I don’t know Jesus or believe in Jesus. I know Jesus is the Messiah, I believe Jesus is the son of God and I know Jesus is the only way to God. But I am not a Christian, I am a Jew.

• Zeropointbug says:

Osteen, what a fucking shit for brains.

• mysty0 says:

Please confirm for me of what religion you are so that I may gain an idea of your angle., my account states clearly who I am and what Im about while you appear to be like a snake in the grass. If this is not so I apologise but by reading comments on your page it appears you are among the accusers of Christians

You appear to be coming from a Judaic stance., would this be correct?

• keblack2009 says:

@mysty0 – you wrote this, about an hour ago.

Those in his congregation who hear the words of Joel were obviously never the children of God but I bet there are many who hear God and not Joel

I just asked why you think that. Unless you were quoting someone else. it didn’t line up with what you said before. Thats why I asked.

• keblack2009 says:

@BLLGeaslin – you started makeing comments that don’t sound like gentile, like someone who doesn’t know or understand God. Then you go right back to the only look at the cross, and the old “works” Christian teaching thing. Seems like I have to get you mad to get you to think outside the basic teaching of the Christian church. But then you are right back to the only learn about what Jesus did on the cross. There is SO much more God has for you, but if you dont open your eyes you won’t see it.

• mysty0 says:

Did I say that? What spirit possesses you that you place false accusations upon me and twist my words. If you read back over all Ive said you will see I am neither defending him nor condemning his actions

Infact I said I would have answered the question exactly the same as Osteen..,

All these people throwing accusation and condemnation around is what I am against.., would these people to stand before God and accuse their brothers?

• BLLGeaslin says:

What are you talking about? How am I stepping backwards?

• keblack2009 says:

@BLLGeaslin – question, do you even know what the laws are?

• keblack2009 says:

@BLLGeaslin – dude, dont start stepping backwards, you are actually getting interesting. You are actually thinking what God said, not repeating what some preacher said, but actually thinking about who God actually is.

• BLLGeaslin says:

Because the Holy Spirit will guide us in doing these works. Works are not bad and Law is not bad, which is basically works, but because man places his focus in doing those things instead of focusing on the Cross and what Jesus did for us, it leads to failure.

• keblack2009 says:

@BLLGeaslin – you didn’t write this?

Matthew 6:19-21 says 19Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

20But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

What do you think treasures upon earth are?

• BLLGeaslin says:

You can get into following law instead of God and putting your faith in him. Most people get in the mind set that if they do these things or don’t do these things that they will please God. While that is true, focusing on those things will only lead to failure, because man is not capable of doing anything by himself, but only with his faith being in Christ and Him Crucified. If our faith is placed properly, then the good works will follow and we will not have to focus on doing them.

• keblack2009 says:

@BLLGeaslin – Billy Graham taught salvation and not healing… was he wrong for this? God blessed him in what he did because he didnt listen to what man said, he listened to God told him. And there were a lot of Christian churches that said he needed to because of the number of people that came to see him. They even said he was from the devil, even though he was teaching salvation and to look to Jesus.

God uses people how he wishes not how we wish him to.

• keblack2009 says:

@BLLGeaslin – Even writing on here, I have to stop and rewrite what I write so that it isnt from my personal opinion. Although I still think sometimes it sounds like it still is.

• keblack2009 says:

@BLLGeaslin – and you are right, if they are only listening to the money part, then they are not following God, but you do realize that is with everything? If ANYTHING is before God, then you dont follow God. You can also do this with Church. If you worry more about what your Church or preacher says then scripture, then you put that before God. This is part of the reason you dont hear many Jews comment about God at all.

• BLLGeaslin says:

You keep putting words in my mouth. I’m not saying that everyone should be poor. I’m not saying that being rich is bad. But for Joel to preach the prosperity gospel and not try and preach the Cross, then he is a false preacher. When people listen to Joel, they think that if they put their faith in God, they will be rich. People are greedy and if they can put their faith in God and get rich, then they will. This is the newest get rich quick scheme with God’s name as the cover.

• BLLGeaslin says:

When did I say that it was worldly treasure that you stored in Heaven? I’m saying that what Joel preaches is that if you follow God, you will be rich. He wants people to think that if they believe in God, that they will be rich and have huge houses and nice cars. I’ve never heard him preach about the salvation you can have in belief of Jesus Christ. This is a GREEDY gospel and not the truth.

• articles says:

I want to live by the Bible not for People like Joel Osteen :)

Greetings from Kansas!