Question and Answer Session with Paul Washer [1hr25min]

New video:

This is a Question and Answer session with Paul Washer that was given at the True Disciple Conference a while back. There are many helpful things here. From Sermonaudio.com: “The sound quality improves after the introduction… This Question & Answer session covers questions about: prayer, revival, fasting, quiet times (devotionals), evangelism, how Paul ended up in Peru, and what the hours of a Pastor’s schedule should look like. The audio for this sermon was provided by The Spurgeon Baptist Association of Churches: www.sbaoc.org For more info about Paul Washer go to: www.heartcrymissionary.com This sermon was preached at Emmanuel Baptist Church in Manhattan, KS. This sermon was posted by Grace Community Church in San Antonio, TX: www.gccsatx.com” www.heartcrymissionary.com

26 Responses to “Question and Answer Session with Paul Washer [1hr25min]”

• renegadodk says:

God Bless You and Your Family Dear Brother in Jesus Name Amen

• vandorpeter says:

Paul’s prayer at 4.40 for his healing is one of the most moving parts of this service. Im sorry maluafever, but it is your comment that shows a lack of understanding of Scripture. I dont mean that our health is indifferent to God, but permanent matters are incomparably more important than temporal ones.
    Why do believers die phisically when they get old if whatever was lost in the garden Jesus purchased it back for us on the cross?
    Why did Paul leave Trophimus sick in Miletus? /2Tim 4:20/

• maluafever says:

Paul’s prayer at (4.40) for his healing shows a lack of understanding of scripture, why would Jesus recieve the lashings to His back so that by His stripes we are healed only to have us pray if it is your wil heal me?? this is a good picture of false humility, of cause it is His will that we recieve healing, that was one of the many things Jesus redeemed us from, sickness. whatever was lost in the garden Jesus purchased it back for us on the cross.

• 810suited says:

Jesus is One with the Father
    ONE GOD

• EvidentTruth says:

May I suggest that you both exercise humility. I love the fact that you both are strong in the position you hold to. Calvinist being accused of the work of satan is strong. But so it calling tradition a sin. If being an arminian is a sin in need of repentance. How about positions of Eschatology, Pneumatology, Ecclesiology. Please I admonish you as Paul to the Ephesians “speak truth in love” 4:15 or 1 thes 5:14
    “be patient with them all”

• JimmyTheKirkie says:

“Not God the Father but Lord Jesus.”
    So what are you telling us? Jesus lied?

• agentorangetechno says:

wow., paul washers testamony is very similiar with me.
    I was visited, and regenerated.

This is a really good message.

• 810suited says:

Jesus is One with the Father.. He is One God

• CannYeo says:

Baptize is just a ceremony that you claim and has everyone witnessed you to be a christian . Only only if you surrender your whole life to Jesus , then your saved.

• OnlyTheScriptures says:

Yes..Jehovah God made himself KNOWN through the flesh of His Son..it was a vehicle or a tool for the invisible God to reach His creation

• LiViDaChI says:

Do Jesus and God the Father have conflicting wills? Jesus died on the cross and bore your sins… You may now address the Father in Christ… They are one..

• Pimpnorris says:

It seems as humans and even believers that we would want Yahweh our Father to come upon us… But if you have read and understand what that would really mean then it would terrify you to death… It certainly terrifies me…

I would like to experience God that way but I know that calling him to you in such a manner would be overwhelming~ LOL!

Either way, Jesus is the way the truth and the life…

• gmapostol says:

I will tell you a secret; Tell Lord Jesus all your problems! Not God the Father but Lord Jesus.
    1 Corinteni 15
    24 Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. 25 For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. Please pray to Lord Jesus! Call Him to help you! You must get baptized if you are not, stop drinking and the drugs AND HE WILL COME TO HELP YOU!

• littleredbirdy says:

Paul…That’s a very unwise thing to do…calling Yahweh to come down to you. I am sure you know better now :)

Not that it was wrong but just very naieve. The sight of Yahweh is very frightening for the lowly servant.

Paul still saves more souls than every American evangelist I have ever heard of.

The best preachers in these days are not famous. Remember that.

• fruitofspirit says:

I love the comparison of the Word to a Lion (of Judah!) “Let It out of the cage and It will defend Itself.”

• fruitofspirit says:

His remark about the reformed church as a beautiful graveyard is quite profound. I’ve begun to wonder the meaning of “the dead will rise.” So many preachers (especially southern Baptist) take this literally. But Christ seldom ever spoke in literal terms unless He was asked to do so. I praise God for giving Mr. Washer such insight. Our churches need a little “spookin’ up!” How can expect to be touched by the Holy Ghost without that? Pharisees called Christ the king of devils-cuz He spooked ‘em!

• Dejan2116 says:

Ana, I have a father who is the same way, except he is a Hindu who rejects the gospel.

Why are you letting the things of the world abuse you?

Luk 8:14 “And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection”

Please you can talk to me on private message, thanks.

• anamasteos says:

People don’t thumb down fishboi87, God doesn’t leave me when I act up. I can’t leave my husband because he is pleased to stay with me and I am called to peace and also maybe he will change seeing my behavior as a witness for the lord. I can’t give up even though it hurts. I am glad for those who prayed for me. Thank-you

• jsandlin08 says:

My heart breaks for you. I can’t tell you what to do, only you know whats best. But if its an abusive marraige, God doesnt want you to suffer. You need to whats best for you and your family. If its an unsafe relationship, you may need to be apart until its a safer enviroment. I’ll pray for you, pray to God. He’ll help you.

• mdkbdshan says:

Hi dear one. You need help. Could you leave a message on my “send message” on my channel? My heart goes out to you and I will be praying for you.

• fishboi87 says:

“I’m sick of being in pain and being so utterly unloved.”

our savior went through the same thing.

has he heard the gospel?

• dbeckstr says:

I’m praying for you and your family right now.

David

• anamasteos says:

My husband is so abusive and he will never change (so it seems) and I’m suffering so much that sometimes I want to just die. I don’t know what to do. I’m sick of being in pain and being so utterly unloved. My spirit is broken because he doesn’t care about his family. He’s a liar and a drug addict that is selfish, manipulative, and he’s taught my kids to disrespect me. I just want to walk away from them all because I feel like it’s hopeless. I overdosed again because I want to escape the pain :(

• petemillner says:

I think he’s a cessationist

• artlinefree says:

I can’t imagine Paul Washer speaking in tongues,but I don’t know -I am guessing.
    As to the other gifts,the same answer.
    I have no idea.
    Maybe someone will enlighten us juliocyp.

• mary says:

ANAMASTEOS, I know how you feel, and I want to encourage and extend the love of JESUS to you. JESUS knows your hurt and pain. HE loves you more than anyone. I don’t know how I could get through my life trials and pains without His love. I know your pain, but let me share my lifes love that is always with me and never leaves me. 20 Years ago JESUS saved my life and made Himself real to me. HE is my ever present help in times of need. He is my Lord and redeemer and Savior. He is my closest friend. He never lets me down. He is forever faithful and true. JESUS loves you and wants to carry you in the most painful momemts of your life. Give Him your life and heart and HE will never let you down. He can touch your children and Husband. Nothing is too hard for our GOD. Trust HIm and call on HIM and let HIs HOlY SPIRIT empower you with HIs love and strength. HE wants to come and live in you for ever. Nothing is imposible for our GOD. GOD Bless you