Surviving Divorce: David Sbarra at TEDxTucson 2012

Surviving Divorce: David Sbarra at TEDxTucson 2012

David A. Sbarra, Ph.D., is a clinical psychologist and Associate Professor of Psychology at the University of Arizona where he serves as Director of Clinical…
Video Rating: 4 / 5

14 Responses to “Surviving Divorce: David Sbarra at TEDxTucson 2012”

• Jmesia chu says:

Get a prenuptial agreement make sure you both agreed to have equal
    opportunity after the case end. First you need money because judges are
    greedy bastards so is the lawyers as-well. State in prenuptial agreement
    that both spouses should have a second bank account and after divorce no
    one shall touch it, previous properties before marriages like a will or
    anything family importance state that as well, and always be fair like you
    will support the other spouse for 2 to 3 years so the judge see something
    good after the marriage ends so he respect you and your ex’s wishes.

My friend had a divorce and he told me do exactly what he did because
    judges needs to see fairness and that can be resolve with ease. However,
    what it will not include is child support case that’s handled by the judge
    not prenuptial agreement.

• Moor Letoh says:

So feminists get a mongous amount of pissiness sprayed in their direction
    because somewhere along the deliberately blurred timeline, feminist aims
    became disproportionately associated with divorce settlement shake-downs.
    And that abstract myth endures to this day. It is a very handy approach to
    take when arguing with an ideological opponent (though god knows why given
    the mutually beneficial humanist grounding that is the the strive for long
    overdue civil rights)

• Moor Letoh says:

Lawyers advanced their own cause and in doing so set back the feminist
    cause. A select few women, when you consider the complete number of women
    on earth, were given access to the patriarchal pot of gold. But at the same
    time, women as a whole were ignored in the fight to get an equal wage.The
    lawyerists got their inclusive social revolution and sold women in general
    (and men, by god men also) up the proverbial swanny.

• Moor Letoh says:

—typo alert— *exclusive social revolution, not inclusive

• Moor Letoh says:

Single women and lesbians (sexless broads too) had no way of participating
    in this payout scene. The same lawyer driven legal system didn’t seem as
    incentivized in treating their liberty taking employers like they were
    financially tappable soon to be ex-husbands. They were just rich bosses
    profiting of a conspiratorially enforced unfairness after all. Rich bosses
    are good clients.Revolutionary feminists usually didn’t have two cents to
    rub together.

• Law Offices of Daniel J. Andoni says:

Some good advice, although I have only heard good things about journaling
    as a way to organize ones thoughts.

• ThatsTheWayL0veGoes says:

yeah.. Me too. I was skeptical on purchasing that program cause there are
    lots of scammed program in the net. I took a bit on it. And thank God it
    did what it promised!It helped me heal the massive rift between me and my
    partner & finally convince him to give our relationship another chance.
    Thanks to that program. Anyway, i think you mispelled the site name. It
    shud b: GettingBackTheEx.info

• silversurfers7 says:

….When things get to a real low in life, something kicks in, some strange
    energy, this is some kind of safety switch if you like, you become very
    alert, and faster in thinking, when this energy happens you start to lift
    yourself out of what is around you that is bringing you down, i know,
    because this has happened to me in times of high stress. There is some
    force that is in all of us, and emerges in times of crises.

• Frank Capo says:

I felt worlds better when my lying, lazy, cheating ex moved out. I’ve been
    dating a little and am not impressed. This one girl is a nurse, has a big
    rack, pays for half on all dates, but is crazy. She has huge mood swings.
    She will literally cry all day when she hits a low. I can’t have that. So I
    stopped calling, and texting. Well just b fb friends.

• davesgud says:

This is a fabulous video.

• GyanRaj Panthi says:

please know that it is never too late to find love for your spouse again! i
    have had my share of lonely times recently but im happy to say i love my
    wife now. here’s the site that saved me… bitly.com16tLpRO

• Roger Bovee says:

JESUS CHRIST taught, “Whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the
    cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall
    marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.” The law of Moses said,
    “Thou shalt not commit adulter.” For salvation click on my photo, then on
    the “SALVATION” link.

• randommbox says:

How to identify if a commenter is anti-White and is inciting White
    genocide: 1) They deny there is such a thing as White people or White
    countries. 2) They scream about how evil White people are or blame them for
    something or other. 3) They justify White genocide using a thousand
    different reasons. 4) They demand White genocide/celebrate it. 5) They say
    pro White dissidents should not be allowed to speak, because we are “evil”.
    /watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og